Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Poem for Mother

I know Mother's Day is over with, however, I wrote a poem to my mother and just thought I'd take my daughter Kenda's advice and put it on my blog as well. Enjoy and if there is anyone out there that would like to hire me to do some writting, I'm all ears!!!

A POEM FOR MOTHER
Written by Debra Lamb for her mother on Mother’s Day May 11th, 2008


~Thank you for loving me the way that only you can

~Thank you for your words of encouragement when I needed them the most.

~Thank you for your kindness and patience with me at times I was not at my best

~Thank you for being such and awesome example of what Love is all about

~Thank you for every single prayer that you have ever said for me throughout my lifetime!

~Thank you for always having faith in me when others doubted

~Thank you for always being proud of me in everything I have done and in the new things that are happening in my life

~Thank you for always being there from the smallest of details in life to the most life changing moments

~Your love for me will never go unappreciated or unrecognized

~Thank you for being such an awesome Mother and I love you with every fiber that I have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Debra,

That was a beautiful poem. I bet your mother cried. God Bless,
Allison Grant