Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Advice for Life's Struggles

As an inspiring writer, I am very excited to be in the process of writing a book, blogs, newsletters and anything else I can come up with. This site will reflect my journey as I go through all the learning processes, trial and tribulations of this passion of mine.

Due to life’s trials, experiences, struggles and successes, I would love to some day have an advice column of sorts. I am wise beyond my years and have had many “life” experiences in many situations that you have probably been through yourself. My passion in life is to help others get through a tough situation or to avoid a horrible situation if at all possible. I know there is something I can do to help!

So please feel free to pose a question to me and I will do my best to help you in any way I can. Your confidentiality is respected at all times and all of your personal and email details will remain that way. I NEVER will disclose this information to anyone!

No comments: